Friday, March 04, 2005

A Poem for us

Leave a Comment
I shave my legs,
I sit down to pee,
and I justify
any shopping spree.

don't go to a barber,
but to a beauty salon,
I can get a massage,
without a hard-on.

I can balance the checkbook,
I can pump my own gas,
can talk to my friends,
about the size of my ass.

My beauty 's a masterpiece,
and yes, it takes long
at least I can admit,
to others when I'm wrong.


I don't drive in circles,
at any cost,

and I don't have a problem
admitting I' m lost.

I never forget
an important date,

you just gotta deal with it,
I'm usually late.

I don't watch movies
with lots of gore,

don't need instant replay
to remember the scene.


I won't lose my hair,
I don't get jock itch,
and just cause I am assertive
don't call me bitch!

don't say it to your friends,
Oh yeah,I can get her.
In you dreams ,my dear,
I can do better!

Flowers are okay,
But jewelry's best,
look at me, you idiot!!
not at my chest!!

I don't have a problem
with expressing my feelings,

I know when you 're lying,
you look at the ceiling.

Don't call me a Gurl,
A Babe or A Chick,
I AM A WOMAN....
GET IT, YOU DICK!!!!!

Just a little poem that Nora let us read....funny....

0 comments :

Post a Comment