Sunday, May 08, 2005

Movie Marathon

Leave a Comment

I just finished 3 movies in a row! I started at about 12pm and now it's 6pm...got the whole night long so more movies to come!!! YAY!! I'm actually supposed to be doing my project...which i am...i find that watching other creative things aid my creative mind...otherwise it just takes a whole really long time to finish 12 leeetle squares...
The first movie i watched was Casper. I remember i used to love this movie *i still do* and my grandma taped it on video tape for me when i was younger but then as i grew, the tape just kinda disappeared and then so many versions of Casper came about that i never really found the original one...but well, i found it!!! The 2nd movie was Sabrina. I wanted to watch the cheaper version, which is on Astro but i missed the last day that it was showing back in April...So i bought the cd and tada!!! Classic tale of rich guy and poor girl...The 3rd was The Bodyguard. Back when Whitney Houston was still young and not that addicted to crack yet...Another classic tale of the weak woman and her protector...sigh...all these movies....

0 comments :

Post a Comment