Wednesday, May 04, 2005

So Bad!!!

Leave a Comment
I was supposed to meet my old school friends from SMK SA Samad the previous Monday...it was a public holiday and well, they wanted to meet up la. Cos we haven't seen each other (at least, i haven't) for yonks... But then i overslept *nothing unusual* and i missed the thing. I feel really bad la...especially cos of PrincessAiYee. Sigh...why do these things happen on these kinda days...

I guess old is gold and i miss my SMK Taman Yarl girlfriends...met ccy when we went for our driving test together. But thats the only girl i've met since AshTheGreat, CCY, PrettyInPink and i went to KLCC...but that was also yonks ago. i guess holidays sould be around August or September and i hope to see them then. We had so much fun..

0 comments :

Post a Comment