Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Bils!!!

Leave a Comment
.::my music::. Billy S by Skye Sweetnam
.::my gear::. Black T with lotuses, Levi 577, belt
.::wishlist::. to take care of my sick baby and for Adobe Illustrator

I finally met my girl, Bils, again after so long...we haven't met since the SPM results collection day.
She's skinny as ever, taking modelling classes and has blonde highlights. It's surprising how much can change during the period of 3 months...

Sigh, i have finally seen my girls after the previous post saying that i fong fei kei the girls AGAIN...now the only one i havent added to my collection is PrincessAiYee...but well, i'm sure to see her anytime soon anyway...

Today was halfday Wednesday...and already i'm short on money...i'm thinking of going back to work on weekends....but thats not possible...cos of church and AFC and the breakdance class...shit...no way to have more money...

0 comments :

Post a Comment