Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Killing me with your song

Leave a Comment
When you say you love me - do you mean it?
Baby when you hold me do you feel it?
Should I believe the magic in your eyes?
I'll be waiting till the end of time
To hear you say you love me like you mean it
Baby when you hold me, make me feel it
All I wanna do is make you mine
I been hurt way too many times
Human Nature - When you say you love me

I really feel
That I'm losing my best friend
I can't believe
This could be the end

Don't speak
I know just what you're saying
So please stop explaining
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts
Don't speak
I know what you're thinking
I don't need your reasons
Don't tell me 'cause it hurts

It's all ending
I gotta stop pretending who we are...

You and me
I can see us dying ... are we?
No doubt - Don't Speak

Could you look me in the eye
And tell me that you’re happy now, ohhh,
Would you tell it to my face or have I been erased,
Are you happy now?
Are you happy now?
Michelle Branch - Are you happy now

And all you'd ever hear me say
Is how I pictured me with you
That's all you'd ever hear me say

How can I put it? you put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song
Yeah yeah
Since you've been gone

How come I never hear you say
I just wanna be with you
I guess you never felt that
Kelly Clarkson - Since you've been gone

I want you to know that I’m happy for you
I wish nothing but the best for you both
An older version of me
Is she perverted like me
Would she go down on you in a theater
Does she speak eloquently
And would she have your baby
I’m sure she’d make a really excellent mother
Alanis Morrissette - you oughta know

Turn down the lights, turn down the bed
Turn down these voices inside my head
Lay down with me, tell me no lies
Just hold me close, don’t patronize (don’t patronize me)

Cause I can’t make you love me if you don’t
You can’t make your heart feel something it won’t
Here in the dark, in these lonely hours
I will lay down my heart and I’ll feel the power
But you won’t, no, you won’t
Cause I can’t make you love me if you don’t

I’ll close my eyes, then I won’t see
The love you don’t feel when you’re holding me
Morning will come and I’ll do what’s right
Just give me till then
to give up this fight
Chantal Kreviazuk - I can't make you love me

Once upon a time I was falling in love
but now I'm only falling apart.
There's nothing I can do, a total eclipse of the heart.
Once upon a time there was light in my life
but now there's only love in the dark.
Nothing I can say,
a total eclipse of the heart.
Bonnie Tyler - total eclipse of the heart

Don't give up on us, baby
Lord knows we've come this far
Can't we stay the way we are?
The angel and the dreamer
Who sometimes plays a fool
Don't give up on us, I know
We can still come through
David Soul - Don't give up on us

Tell me no secrets, tell me some lies
Give me no reasons, give me alibis
Tell me you love me and don't let me cry
Say anything but don't say goodbye
I didn't mean to treat you bad
Didn't know just what I had
But honey now I do
And don't it make my brown eyes
Don't it make my brown eyes
Don't it make my brown eyes blue

0 comments :

Post a Comment