Thursday, June 09, 2005

Models

2 comments
Are all models (male & female) brain dead? It sure seems that way to me...

Its drawing day today. I HATE Drawing day. i mean, imagine sitting in a cold cold room from 10-12am and 2-5pm just drawing...thats 5 hours! Thats just nuts, but thats not my point. Last week on drawing day we got this really ugly looking guy and we had to draw his features...ugly or not... He didn't speak a word, didn't move, didn't even smile. I was left wondering whether he understood english or mandarin or any language at all.

Today however we got this cute cute guy...He's got a beautiful face and very well defined features but he's skinny as heck and short too. I mean, he's so skinny you can practically count his ribcage bones and he's about haf a head shorter than me. But like DramaQueenDrea says, who cares as long as he's got such a beautiful face. Problem is, he didn't speak a word and doesn't even smile. Though unlike the other guy, he moved a lot. TOO MUCH! so hard to even draw with him fidgeting so much.

Back to my question? are all models brain dead??? you see so many models who are so stupid, bimbos and dumb guys...it's not just the blonde ones, it's models in general. Look at Paris Hilton...HAHAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

chat me back with your comments

2 comments :

  1. Actually models are not brain dead, they are just too pampered.

    Those amateur models you were supposed to draw may be very a little to nervous being in front of class and everyone has to actualy stare at him and draw him. I think I would. Besides, he would have to stand there for quite a while.

    Oh by the way, Paris Hilton isn't a full-time model, she's actually a full-time socialite. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. wasnt she a model before? well, she's so rich...no need to work anyway

    ReplyDelete