Saturday, July 30, 2005

Hmmm.let me see?

2 comments
Someone asked me "How did you guys meet?". That is me and my bf la. and my usual standard witty answer is:

Church la

HAHAHA Here is what i should have said.

Well, i met him at a camp, hated his guts but he decided that that turned him on. So, he stuck around, bugged the hell out of me and then, i decided that these sadistic encounters turned me on. So here we are, in a psychopathic sadomasochistic relationship.

Interesting enough?

Well, thats what really happened. No, no such knight in shining armor happenings. No accidentally on purpose bumping into him just to get him to notice me. No scubadiving, almost being eaten alive by a garoupa and him saving my precious life.

Sad isn't it?

2 comments :

  1. its sad only if u think so..... = )
    otherwise every story is wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess...hahaha...but i love him so how we started doesn't really matter now...what we look forward to in the future is more important...

    ReplyDelete