Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Who?

Leave a Comment
...Who can wrestle with me and let me win. (sometimes)

...Who can talk to me about almost anything. (almost)

...Who laughs at my jokes.

...Who puts my cold hands between his, to warm.

...Who lets me use his jersey for a pillow.

...Who says "I Love You" & means it.

...Who will kiss me in the rain, in the sunshine, and in the snow. (maybe not snow =)

...Who calls unexpectedly. (at all the right times)

...Who will have many inside jokes with me and remember each one. (even when i forget)

...Who realizes that i say things but dont always mean them. (but forgives me anyway)

...Who can tell me his problems and let me help. (or at least hope to God that i'll understand them)

...Who will listen to me talk. (endlessly)

...Who will let me beat him up when i get angry. (almost always)

...Who saves his genuine, big smiles for me. (rare but spectacular, like pink diamonds)

...With deep, thoughtful eyes, that can see through faces into the depths of their minds and hearts.

...Who gives me his t-shirt to change into and not expect to get it back. (for a month or so anyway)

...Who knows my favorite color, vegetable, chocolates and perfume.

...Who will shake my dad's hand and look my mom in the eye.

...Who will know when something is wrong when i'm trying my best to put on an act. (darn)

...Who will kiss me and tell me i'm cute. (at the times i feel the lowest)

...Who will let me cry on his shoulder. (risking soaking wet shoulders)

...Who will hold me when i ask him to. (no questions asked)

...Who can surprise me and compliment me and play with my hair.

...Who smells like he just stepped out of the shower. (all the time)

...Who tells me i have a nice laugh and a smile that lights up the room and simply be mine.

0 comments :

Post a Comment