Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Uh, she tagged me!

Leave a Comment

Seven things you plan to do before you die(not necessarily in this order):

  1. Graduate (with my degree of course)
  2. Get a great job
  3. Get married
  4. Have 13 kids before menopause *haha okay, maybe 5 la*
  5. Explore the Grand Canyons
  6. Discover the G-Spot
  7. Watch and be part of my grandkids lives

Seven things I could do:

  1. Sleep
  2. Read more sappy, romantic sex-confused love novels
  3. Attempt to split
  4. Watch Desperate Housewives
  5. Do my homework
  6. Sleep
  7. Sleep summore =)

Seven Celebrity crushes:

1. Brad Pitt *too bad he's a ***tard
2. Tom Cruise *too bad he's a Scientologist
3. Antonio Banderas
4. Colin Farrell
5. Ashton Kutcher
6. Josh Hartnett *ohhh sooo dreamy*
7. Johnny Depp

Seven often repeated words/phrases:

  1. What the heck
  2. Shit
  3. Crap ass
  4. Backside
  5. Sesat
  6. Dunggu
  7. Variations of the phrases above...

Seven physical traits I look for in the opposite sex:

  1. reasonably good looking *or at least good looking to me*
  2. great sense of humour
  3. intelligent and bright
  4. taller than me
  5. Puppy dog eyes
  6. That similar hairstyle *D,J,R*
  7. Patient

My Tag-O-Matic churns out:

  1. Martin
  2. PrincessAiYee
  3. Shar-K
  4. Guang
  5. GlitzyZizi
  6. Linda
  7. Roberta

0 comments :

Post a Comment