Monday, October 10, 2005

Sharm's Dinner

3 comments
Helo peeps! Here are new photos from Sharm's going away partay...er...going away dinner la...not party. This Swen is dam poser la... Always take pix, nonstop. At Oasis she took a pic with each person and *her adorable self* so everyone has a memory with her now. This is one with BouncingNinjaTurtle...
This is the first time he actually smiles so nicely in a pic. Its so rare that he takes pics too.
So this is a nice addition to the photo album...
This one is of Sharmurami and Swennie. I miss Sharm, she gives good advice and good gossip too. I hope she's doing okay over there and having a great time.

This is of me and Swennie. I think i was one of the last to take pics with her so thats why her smile oso abit sengeted alredi and her mata oso sepet now...
I think i really need to go for hair treatment... My hair ends are started to frizz like crazy....blekks
See Swen added these chomp chomp things next to my head...Yer...
I think i look anorexic
Just look at my arms...Its like skin and bones...i can see my wrist bones jutting out like crazy.
Can even see the forearm bone along my arm.
Yerr... i need to eat more...

3 comments :

  1. Derek says: No you don't look anorexic

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey who's that chun chic with the black top and nice erm assets next to u?
    she seem to be in all ur pics and she's HAWT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeheheh...she's not available...keke...didn't know u so narcissistic until u wanna date urself...









    KIDDING!!!

    ReplyDelete