Monday, November 28, 2005

Blog about hating blog

Leave a Comment
I have recently discovered this bunch of idiots with too much free time scratching their asses in front of the computer who have so much fun blogging about hating blogs. Stupid ennit? A total contradictory movement. In other words, sesat giler babi. I mean, your mama didn't teach you any better?

1. Purposely flaming them cos you think they can't write worth a shit.
Hello, i see from your own comments and everything, not like your england is that powderful. You guys only correct your sentences, grammar and such when you write unnecessary annoying irritating shit like that to kutuk people. Get a life.

2. Purposely kutuking them and flaming them cos you think "Who the hell wants to know what she's listening to?"
Allaaaa, you jangan perasan. Siapa nak bagi u tahu? Sibuk betul. Not like it's meant for you personally, if she/he wants to blog things like that, maybe her friends want to know and are genuinely interested in those thing. Apa you sakit? Cos you don't have friends to appreciate you like that? Jealous ke?

3. Putting up blogs about hating blogs?
This is by far the stupidest of all. Essayist, blogger, what the heck else you wanna call it? Personally, my policy is Jangan Sibuk. Leave people alone to do what they wanna do. Not like it concerns you.

I'm blogging out this frustration actually not because people flame me la. Cos another blogger that i like to read got flamed, and these people actually put up a forum to kutuk and all. I think people like those just have no friends, no life and no love la.

Maybe i'm putting myself up for criticism writing this but i don't really give a shit. Cos i know who i want to read my blog, and the rest of you can kiss my big fat ass.

0 comments :

Post a Comment