Saturday, November 26, 2005

Dream?

Leave a Comment
I was on holiday at this beautiful seaside hotel. It had three floors, all its rooms opened on one side on the building with the *doors* being sliding glass windows and the way to go up the hotel was to climb the stairs at the end of each floor. The best view however was on the second floor. So i sat near the end of the second floor, on a bench, uniquely created with a horizontal pole along the outside of the bench for me to curl up low on the bench and lean my knees on the pole.

So there i sat as i watched the sea creatures swim and play about. I saw hammerhead sharks *don't ask me why, it's a dreamed up place okay?* and lots of other types of sharks. There was this particular one that had a really long but squarish snout. It kinda yawned and so when it opened its mouth, there were long teeth *i wouldn't even call them teeth, sabres more like it* that opened and closed like a cage when it opened its mouth. Kinda like those butterfly clips with a more deadly intention.

So i watched all these beautiful creatures of my dream playing, when a familiar laugh drew my attention away from the sea. I looked towards the way of the sound and there he was, BouncingNinjaTurtle, the not-so-love of my life- anymore. *please note, this is a dream*

With another girl. Damn. And the best thing was she looks like a mix between one of the bloggers i usually read and someone that i know who cannot be named here because i cannot think up of a more concealing nickname. And that mix equals BeautifulBabe la.

OKay, what to do now? So i be calm and trust him *hold him to his word* and calmly stroll up to them, all the while appearing calm. But under this calm exterior, the many many thoughts running through my mind were building up into a tornado worthy brain movement. The usual "hey, what are you doing here? I'm so surprised to see you here* thing went on and introductions too. So i left with a smile on my face and
murder in my heart.

I saw him later on, and we had a discussion about BeautifulBabe and he was reminded of certain promises that he made to me...*believe me, these promises were not made in vain* and so he said he remembered them and he will keep them. And soooooo...


Another day passed, and there i was on the second floor again and the whole laughing drama that turned my head and saw them happened again, this time i didn't walk over but caught his eye instead and gave him a knowing look that he well understood as murder.


The third day, i was strolling around on the lowest floor, again i heard laughter, but this time the laughter was different. It was recognisable, the teasing quality and promise of progression to further depths of passion. Gehaha, i nearly laughed myself silly that i was stupid enough to believe another promise like this again. And so i looked up and saw the BouncingNinjaTurtle and BeautifulBabe checking out each others teeth with their tongues.

This is the moment.


I went BALLISTIC.


I threw something *i think it was somekind of glass material* at them and it broke somewhere *didn't see where but hopefully in someone's face* and yelled at BouncingNinjaTurtle. I yelled and yelled... i got the inkling that he was abit ashamed and sorry but who cares...

Then i woke up, crying.

And got me thinking.
Am i willing to put my trust/try to put my trust in a guy like that again?

0 comments :

Post a Comment