Sunday, November 13, 2005

Nice people

Leave a Comment
See what nice people say about me... yes yes my narcissistic self emerging again...

Ash says
Erin - You know, we actually went through quite a bit together in form 1, no? It was my first ever most drastic and STUPID crush. Gosh...You know something? Although we don't talk as often as we should, I always felt that you and I feel about some things in a very similar way. Sarcasm, depression, enthusiasm, creativity *although I'm nowhere as talented as you, I enjoy and admire artistry*, it's a very nice and consoling thought that I could talk to you since you said it yourself, once upon a time. Beware, I bite. Ehehe. Then again, so do you. Lols, thanks dear for listening and well, like you said once to me, it always helps when you talk to someone about a problem. So Erin, if you need to, don't hesitate to give me a buzz or just drop a msg through MSN. Thanks :)
Hehehe. Not exactly all sugar and spice but well, thats me la.

0 comments :

Post a Comment