Friday, December 30, 2005

Leaving?

1 comment
What do you do when someone leaves?

The questions running through my head...how long?...are you coming back?...are you sure?...will you be okay?...will you be coming back?...i know i asked that twice, but are you sure?...can you please come back?...REMEMBER TO BRING SOMETHING BACK FOR ME, WILL YA?

Haha. I know, i'm so selfish. Well.

On a different note, where the heck can i find Sex and the City season 4? It's like all the stocks of that season just disappeared, out of Malaysia. I can't seem to find it anywhere, and i mean, i've almost been everywhere. If any of you find it, can you either get it for me as my belated Christmas present...don't worry, i'll make an exception for the lateness...or let me know where it is so i can get it myself...hmph...

1 comment :

  1. try SS2, opposite the dirty place a.k.a. indomee

    ReplyDelete