Monday, December 26, 2005

People

Leave a Comment
Sigh. Is there any other word that could say more right now? Sigh. I'm so tired of people. People who judge me. People who only remember my past. People who nag. People who can't keep their mouths shut. People who purposely annoy or irritate me. People who think i'm stupid. People who can't think past their mindset about me. People who i care about. People who i don't care about. People!

Why can't everyone live in a slightly less serious world. Be happy, funny, cheerful or at least try to be. People need to be less serious. No need to preach so much. Sometimes preaching doesn't get people to God you know. It might just drive them the other way running fast. Nagging too. Even if you're not happy, be happy. I know i don't do that all the time, but i try.

I had a good Christmas...until one by one, the sadness and negativity of others bring me down. Ergh. I hope it all goes away.

0 comments :

Post a Comment