Monday, December 26, 2005

Screw the World

Leave a Comment
You know, whats the point of having an opinion if you can't express it? Tact whatever bullshit la. Who cares man. I'm just talking about how i felt, so apa u sakit. So what if people read? If you terasa then if you wanna talk to me then talk la. Like certain people can do that fine no freaking problem. But if you pmsing, don't bother to talk to me la. So we've established the fact that i'm stupid, so what? I wanna express you in the way that i see you, then i crap freaking will.

That's what art is...expression. You always tell me the way you see me...not flatteringly so... So if i say what i think about you, you terasa. Go die la. What's up with you, man? The whole day, snapping at me left right and center? What do i look like, a punching bag? Go bite a pillow.

So the point of this post is...
I'm stupid
I don't think
I don't care

Hah? so you already think i'm stupid and don't think...what really do you expect then? Like nothing better to do. Piss me off. sucks.


Do I Look Like A Punching Bag?

Edit: This is written in anger. I might regret this later, but well, that's what the "delete" button is for. You want honesty, here's your ****king honesty, served up on a silver platter.

0 comments :

Post a Comment