Thursday, January 19, 2006

good/bad

1 comment
I'm a parasite. I need a source to depend on for...i dunno...emotional stuff? Been jumping from boyfriend to boyfriend and when i finally found someone i really really liked, it all kinda went awry. Well, what goes around comes around, ei?

I've been really really single for real for about two weeks now... and it has been...okay la...not that good not that bad...i really enjoyed walking around shopping malls by myself, walking Ikea alone...going to movies alone, reading for ages in MPH/Times/Kino without being bugged...redecorating my room...next on my list is to paint my room *purple? pink? mauve?*

The bad parts? ... So lonely, no hugs...nobody to really talk to...no, let me correct that...nobody that i really want to talk to...Hearing that he's enjoying himself...*haha... i know i'm so bad!* Blekk...

Sigh. I want this stupid thing to go away. Need to throw myself completely back into work and whatever other tasks i can dig up for myself. I think this will be one of my last posts for a while cos i find that its usually when i'm online that i start to really think about him. So might as well stop...but i think i won't la..hehe...i just love blogging so much!

1 comment :

  1. i'll comment on both the current post n previous one together since they're linked. Whiel God can zap the green monster into a million pieces in an instant without even blinking, He wont do it. If there anything about God that u should know, is that he is a gentleman like the Father in the parable of the prodigal son. If God will zap away all of our problems, no character will b built in us. That is NOT the nation He wishes to raise up. The people of God are a people of character. In this respect, I believe our prayer should b that God will grant us the strength for the challenges before us, the wisdom to defer to His guidance and the love that will overcome all things. There are many things that I've learned that I wouldn't mind sharing with you, we'll talk more when we meet and when u r ready. Remember that God and his people can only help us as much as we allow ourselves to be helped.

    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete