Sunday, January 01, 2006

Incredible!

Leave a Comment
In this time of self doubt, several people have been encouraging me along the way and the things they tell me really amaze me. They talk to me like they really believe that i can do this, i can do that, that i can do anything that i set my mind to.

I've been told that i'm very creative, talented and bright. Not that i'm kembanging but, aren't there many others who are also just as, if not more, creative, talented and bright? Why not use them? Why so much importance on me?

Then i recall someone, maybe he wasn't as young, but he was still reasonably young. Moses was also abit unsure of himself, kept asking why me, i don't even know if i can do these things and i don't think people will listen to me anyway. But God didn't need him to be able, i think. All He needed was for him to be there and God will equip him to do the rest. So that;s what i should do. Be there and let God do the rest.

0 comments :

Post a Comment