Saturday, January 14, 2006

Out of 2006

Leave a Comment
What do i want out of 2006?

3 areas of life:
-home
-college
-church/AFC

I suppose what i really want is the fruit of the Spirit. But most important of the lot, patience and self-control. I think those are really lacking. I won't even say there's room of improvement cos there was none to start with. I think with these two, i can kick butt in all three areas.

I'm just wondering why is it when you really want to get back in with God, that's the time where most difficulty comes? Funny? Coincidence? I think not. Maybe its the devil trying to hold you back. Maybe God is letting these things happen to mould,refine you. Sigh, you cannot imagine how many times i've heard the words mould, refine, prune lately.

I look back on 2005 and i think *I'm so drama* Haha i definitely was a drama princess. Sigh...Guess things will have to change.

0 comments :

Post a Comment