Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Point Proven! Yet again!

1 comment
Ahaha...this is the second time this week that my point being that people, no matter how much they say they have changed, don't. It's funny. Really. I cannot believe the level of childishness *not that i'm very mature myself* of some people. It's so amusing. I'm supposed to tell it like it is and i understand the whole thing behind telling it like it is, but haha, these people, not only will they not listen to me, they will probably act defensive *i understand, i probably would too* and start using things in my own life against me. Not only that, after they're done, they'll bitch about me non-stop behind my back and when i confront them about it, they'll say,"oh no, we're not bitching. We're just stating facts." My big momma's fat ass they are. Cos people like these, they don't want to change for the better, they don't want to know about their shortcomings but they will emphasise other people's shortcomings. It's not worth my time or effort trying to tell them things. You know the saying, seeing the speck in other's eye but not noticing the log in theirs? Yeah. That one.

Recognise anyone in your life like these? Sigh.

1 comment :

  1. yea. everytime I look into the mirror...

    ReplyDelete