Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dance crazy person roaming!

Leave a Comment
Warning: if you see crazy dancing person jiggling around anywhere, its me.

I've been dance crazy for the last week or so. Breakdance, hip hop and all are taking up most of my time. I definitely have plans for myself for these 3 mths. I wanna do so much, split, achieve a handstand, bla bla bla. There are improvements *i've been making my sis take photos of my freezes so i can see how far i'm doing right* but its moving along pretty slowly. My handstands are freaking cacat. I can't even get up. But i'll get there someday. I hope soon.

Hip hop with Joel is craaaaaazeeeeeeeeeeee. Its because of him i have to declare Monday as a day of rest. Actually no la, its a compulsory thing, i dont have to declare it, but it just is. Cos by Monday, my body will be so dead, its 6 feet under. Otherwise, i would be practicing everyday. At least 4 hrs of my day is devoted to stretching, practicing and breaking. Sheesh.
I really suck at breaking but i don't want to give up. Mainly cos Daniel is still in hip hop with his two left feet and two right hands. And he's trying so hard to catch up and he's not giving up. He's my INSPIRATION. If there is one person who i would say i really really look up to, its Daniel.

Other than that, nothing much has been happening. I went for the opening of Forever21 on the 26th. Other than some free gifts, a beautiful new necklace and a retro print scarf, its alot like Topshop, and other similar brands. And the prices are not that great. Just probably slightly cheaper than Topshop and MNG. But i have to admit, they do have some great stuff that i really like. But i think i'll wait until the hype lowers and season sales start before i go and look for nice stuff there. Cos its probably going to be one of the most popular places to go for about a month or two. One thing of interest though, the glass planes of the shop, sort of like French windows are absolutely beautiful. It's so distinctive among the other open area shops around it and sticks out like a sore thumb. It looks like a mini house in the middle of One U. So i think, stay away for a while...

0 comments :

Post a Comment