Saturday, May 13, 2006

Stupid kids

Leave a Comment

I absolutely cannot stand kids. Hm. Especially annoying kids. Kids on those roller shoe thingamajiggies. Kids who yell, scream, bite, whatever. Kids, fullstop. Where oh where is my maternal instinct? Ya think it would have kicked in by now, but no. Its no where in sight.

And today only further proved my point. I would say the day started off badly cos i woke up on the wrong side of the bed, but i only have one side to get off on so that can't be helped *shrug*. And this kid! This damn annoying kid! This damn annoying *&@^$**!& kid decides to smack me *yes!!!* SMACK ME, not accidentally walk into me, not accidentally swing his hand and hit me, he SMACKED ME. On PURPOSE. Ass of a kid. I'm just walking in MV and i saw him, and i moved out of his way but he still SMACKED me. ON PURPOSE.

If i could growl, that would have been a growl that came out of my mouth. Including the waves of illfeeling that washed over the little brat. Okay, okay. I need to chill. I hate kids, have i mentioned that oredi?

0 comments :

Post a Comment