Friday, June 30, 2006

Aww man!

Leave a Comment
I don't understand why my parents are so weird. It always goes like this, first, they ask me what i want to do. Then i tell them and they say ok. THEEEEENNNNNNNN, later, they'll say, oh no la not good la, too far away la, sucks la, difficult la, whatever shit la, and you do this at this place that i'm picking for you.

WHAT KIND OF "CHOICE" IS THAT?

My mum always tells me, you choose, cos this is what you'll be doing for the rest of your life and i don't want u to say that i pushed you into this. But then they do this.

It's so CONTRADICTORY.

I'm not pissed la. Just abit annoyed at this stupid thing. Make up your mind la, whether u wanna let me choose or just you going to choose for me anyway. Bugger.

And what the heck does fashion design got to do with having good skin? Damn annoying k. So what? I'm designin for people, not for me. Dumb &%($@. I can create ezcema friendly clothing wert...BLEHHH

Went out with Ash & CCY today. CCY just came back from Russia. She shopped like crazy, the other two monkeys were just consultants. Free labor summore. Maybe i should start charging for all the good fashion sense i knock into people. HAhahahaa. And Goodness, did i show such restraint today! My wallet only came out for food and parking! Strange happenings.
And its not that i didn't have money! I'm so proud of myself.

*ohshit. I just remembered i owe LV a hundred bucks*

0 comments :

Post a Comment