Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Life with my Friend

4 comments
I have a friend.

She's always with me.

She's not a very nice friend.

She always annoys me, aggravates me, pisses me off.

She bugs my life.

I hate her.

Her name is Ezcema.

Unfortunately, ezcema is a permanent part of my life. It was engraved into my genes before i was born. It wasn't caught, or contagious or caused by dirty lifestyle. In fact, the cleaner you live, as in your household is completely clean and 'hygienic', cos your immune system has probably yet to have developed immunity against viruses and bacterias as compared to a less than perfect place of living. My parents, no matter how supportive i know they mean to be, cannot understand. Sometimes, their sensitivity to my 'condition' is totally insensitive.

Oh well, such is life. Even if i get rid of all the evidence of ezcema, it might pop up again the next time i'm stressed. And the thing is, it IS different for a guy to have ezcema and for a girl to have it. Cos girls can still fall for guy with some little extras, like ezcema, fats, old age or ugliness. I'm not criticising men here but just take a look at the stats. Whats the percentage of younger guys marrying older women, compared with younger women marrying older guys? I'm so not accepting arguments with Cameron Diaz and Demi Moore in mind. That's Hollywood, this is real life. Besides, when a younger man marries an older woman, he's sympathetic, patient and all but when a younger woman marries an older man, she's a gold digger, money eyed ho. How fair is that?

Same thing applies to my case. How many guys would go out with a girl like me? *not talking about then, talking about NOW* I'm always covered up, no skin showing anywhere. The other day, an old lady came up to me and told me, 'Oh you dress so nicely nowadays, not like the other girls.' Heh, i'm wondering whether i should be complimented or offended. Cos if i didnt have this, i probably would be dressed like them too.

But then again, like i say about guys who are intimidated by my height or loudness, it's a surefire way to eliminate the losers.

4 comments :

  1. She said that about u??? She's implying that before this, you dressed like the other girls!!! OMG...insultingnya...better not be some lady from church...bad mouth!!!!

    On the other hand, let's not think too much into your ezcema. If the guy can't see thru that...he's not worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be an idiot... you look fantastic whatever you wear! Look at it from another perspective, ok?

    If a guy want's to go out with you because you show skin, thats major cowdung!! (self PG rating here haha)
    The man who thinks he's a man who's choosing his mates based on the physical is no man at all. On any planet! The physical fades.. true beauty is pricelessly timeless! Not like you are unaware of this. A man/woman who bases their opinion on the way a person show's skin.. gosh.. i could go on and on about this.. but lunch'sacalling :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are people who fall for the inner person.


    you were already endowed with good looks and a great fashions sense. i guess this is an interestingly annoying way of enabling you to find a guy who wouldnt just fall for that or try n get in ur pants, pardon ma french.


    at least now u knw, if u find a guy who likes you with ur eczema and stuff, and isn't some stalker or psychopath - like navinraj back in form1 - , he's probably good for keeping.


    oh and yea, i have tonnes of skin probs. and i HAVENT been endowed with a great bod, or fashion sense or great looks. count your blessings, you moron.



    *grins*

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're absolutetly cool..with and without 'your friend'. cheers to you for able to God's will in it.

    wont b worth it if any guy can't see through it. you go girl!

    ReplyDelete