Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Boasters!

Leave a Comment
Some people...
find it important for me to know about their oh-so-happening lifestyle.

Some people...
find it necessary to let me know about said lifestyle at 2.30 bloody %&*$# AM.

Some people...
feel the need to make up things about their lame lives to impress other people.

And oh-lucky me.
I happened to encounter such person in my lifetime.
And now i will regret it for the rest of said lifetime.

This particular person...
*should i even bother to mask his name, cos i WANT to embarrass him*
Anyway, this asshole of an idiot, calls me at that ungodly hour to ask me something...
A VERY important question, i'm sure...

''Ei, do you know where Waikiki is?''

Farking hell.
Do i look like i give a damn at 2.30 in the morning?
Get a life and go to sleep.
Even if you don't sleep, DON'T BUG ME!
COS I'LL BE SLEEPING.

And besides, who the hell goes to these places on a MONDAY???
NObody goes on monday cos nobody will be there, u dumb &%$*
Cos NORMAL PEOPLE like ME, go on weekends, you lameass fat piece of shit.

NOw i'm pissed.
Cos i didn't get good sleep after a really long day
AND i had to wake up early.
So YOU, bloody basket, had better not call me, see me, accidentally bump into me.

COS I'M NOT GONNA BE AS BLOODY ACCOMODATING

AS I WAS WHEN I WAS HALF ASLEEP.

0 comments :

Post a Comment