Tuesday, July 25, 2006

POSER!

Leave a Comment
I like to blogsurf.

Its a weakness i know...*pout*

I usually don't encounter much other than the usual blogs lah, alot like mine, useless except for the blogger and friends of the blogger.

But today i came across this SUPER DUPER POSER PERASAN blogger, waaah, the amount of photos of the blogger is in direct proportion to the nonsensical reading material.

Wait! GOT MORE, THERE's MORE!

I actually know this person! Hahahhaa....
Not that i'm saying that my blog is super useful.
There are the blogs that are filled with useful info for friends to read, and there are those where friends (as in, ME) read briefly once and don't want to ever be subjected to that kind of torture again.

Not that i'm saying my blog is super nice.
There are those that try, and there are those who overdo-it. Personally, i can't stand those sickly sweet pink stuff all over or the extremely goth death themes. I think they're too much. And so do a lot of other people. Bleurgghh.

Not that i'm saying i'm a super intelligent writer.
Hahaha, i'm so outdated with my writing and i usually write in a conversational kind-of way anyway. But i don't like to use too many sms abbreviations. Cz susah 4me 2rd n susah 4othrs 2 rd oso, RIGHT? And even though i might write nonsense sometimes that can only be understood by me, i would try not to write stuff that might make me seem like an absolute dumb blonde. Ergh!

Not that i'm saying i'm not a poser.
Oh man. Downright i'm a poser. But i don't post up pic after pic of me in the same thing except for a change of eyeshadow and so to demonstrate, i don't torture u with my side profile with the new shadow, full frontal, the OTHER side profile and many more with different outfits to match. Hehe, even i'm not that vain. Ewww.

Not that i'm saying you can't have freedom to write whatever you wanna write and post whatever you wanna post.
Post la! Same reason why i'm posting this up as well!
Muahahhahaha.

I'm evil i know.

0 comments :

Post a Comment