Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Back again, Off again.

Leave a Comment
Ok people, i've been resting since i got back from Singapore. My legs are thanking me.
Well, i'm off again.
Off to PBA in Cameron's.
Will update after i get back with loads of pics i promise.
----------------------
On a different note, i saw the most patriotic sight several days ago.
It was so patriotic i felt like standing up, cheering and singing the national anthem.

...


It was the national flag on a highway being run over again and again.

Next to some bits of leftover roadkill.
*should have taken a picture, dang*
--------------------------
I want my computer back!
I miss all my photos, photoshop and illustrator.
I missed out on so many jobs.
Could have made lots of money.

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

0 comments :

Post a Comment