Thursday, November 02, 2006

Hard to be faithful

7 comments
Honey why are you calling me so late
It's kinda hard to talk right now
Honey why are you crying is everything okay
I gotta whisper cause I can't be too loud
Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And yes, I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight
No I don't think she has a clue
Well my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on

It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel

Honey why are you calling me so late...


.............................................................................................................

Well ya. There are many different types of unfaithful.
And i know you know we know...
so we tahu tahu je la.

College assignments are piling up as i type,
but as usual, i'd rather watch America's Next Top Model.
Inspiration, i call it.
I won't say i'm not excited about my course.
I am! I am!
My parents are paying 68k++ for it, i HAVE to be excited!
But the thing is, i've always been abit of a quitter.
I might do it anyway, but there's no spirit in it.
No point doing it without a good spirit then.

But i'm so determined not to quit this time.
I love what i do, what i'm doing now.
It's great, but...
Child's play u know.
I wanna get to the down n dirty painful sewing classes,
drafting and making stuff.
Now we're just making stuffed toys for kids.
Sheesh.
But i guess its a start.
I think i should stop complaining now.
EVERYTHING'S GREAT!

On a separate note, i have been losing a lot of weight lately.
My weight suddenly dropped to about 100 pounds. and yo - yoed around for awhile.
I now weigh 110 pounds for a 5ft 6in body which is severely underweight.
Ideally i should be 124 pounds.
But i'm gaining again, which is real good.
Cos people say i'm looking really skinny.
But i don't think so.
i'm not anorexic again.
I don't think i'm skinny but i don't think i'm fat either.
It's just that my upper body is a lot smaller than my lower body,
and unfortunately my body distributes the fat straight to my ass and thighs.
So people, stop saying i'm skinny. I'm not.
And i DONT have anorexia anymore, so stop bugging me.
Thank you.

7 comments :

  1. oh...you had to put the lyrics to that song la! >_<

    Ok, I have to admit you do look a little too skinny for your height but heck, I'd rather have your body than mine any day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, ok! You're NOT skinny! hehe... (mengada, kan? ) ;P miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DAMN WELL WISH I HAD YOUR BODY. Would make me look less like a slut when i wear a tank top. Now i just look...well, u fill in the blanks la.


    And how come u cannot see my blog?

    Gotta update me on the unfaithful thingy. Puhlease.

    ReplyDelete
  4. erm... yr NOT skinny la k? Nor are you fat k? I'm actually of the mind that you're quite a good size tho. Mind you, I haven't seen you in almost two months.. more? thereabouts.. sigh

    plse remember that ppl are only trying to help. in their own sordid manner, however kind they may think they are at the time... but once you bear this in mind at all times, you can withstand any oger (sp?) at any point in life =D

    plus cheer up, we don't take this-ever-withering-piece-of-jump-you're-happy-with-now-only-coz-it's-your-shell body to heaven for a reason, ya'know...

    it ain't perfect ;) it NEVER will be. so don't try coz perfect is in the eye of its beholder.. and trust me.. don't try to second guess any "beholder".. it'd do crazy things to you... and your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. anymore? whats that supposed to mean lah?
    and u r complaining?! erin, i dunno wat to say to u lah! haish ppl,ppl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. skinny? u shud hang out with me more often. then u won't feel that way:P

    sewing yeah? wow... maybe u'll be the nx contestant in project runway. haha! sorry it's me and reality shows again:P

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey gurl...yea i havent been going to church...i know...*naughty me*
    but i have been super busy...ive been teaching dance for 7 housrs every weekend...therefore...at times when im supposed to be at church,im dancing...
    we should get out and yamcha one day!!!
    miss ya~! bye bye...

    p/s: check out my blog and you look fine...dun worry...http://lovely86.blogspot.com

    take care yea?? *muaxx*

    ReplyDelete