Saturday, December 30, 2006

Cheers, humbugs!

Leave a Comment
I had a great time today! I was feeling a little down in the dumps cos of things that have been happening yesterday and the day before. I was feeling really let down by things, i got into a minor accident which i haven't told my parents about yet *eesh* and i kept arguing with people. I really am not in a very sympathetic or forgiving mood currently.

Bah Humbug yah?

Bleh, life sucks. But we just have to...u know...suck it up!
Lots of things i wanna blog about but well...too many people read my blog.
Although...i could make this blog private now that i can.

anyway, not like that many people read my blog so i will.
This is the end of an era.
If not invited, well, you'll never read this blog ever again.
Toodle-oo!

0 comments :

Post a Comment