Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Tis the season...

Leave a Comment
Tis the season to be jolly
Falalalalaaaa la la la laaaa!

And it's also the season of camps.
Coming up this Friday is the DYC camp until the 12th.
so thats why i have to blog now, otherwise it would be ages until u next read anything.
This has been a record time period in between posts since i started blogging.

update:
I recently started working at Moleque again. Just for two weeks and for a little bit of extra money. Sigh. I'm a bit broke. I think i might just discontinue G4G training to save on money. So far i've only decided to discontinue for a month, but who knows. I might stop for good. Firstly cos i need the time, i can't afford to give that precious weekend time to dance. The weekend is my only day of rest. Sigh, then it's the money. Can't afford that too. not with the additional costs my materials are bringing on.

------------------------------

Semester one is coming to an end. In two weeks time to be exact. And boy am i relieved. I so need a break. i need to recharge and renew. I'm getting abit lethargic and tired. But i would say i really enjoyed my semester and it didnt seem like a drag at all. not like before.
Textile projects
[ x ] Handphone pouch
[1/2] Silk garment revamp
[1/2] Felt toy
[3/4] Obi + weave
[ ] Screen printing + batik
Colour theory projects
[1/2] Bed linen design
[3/4] Colour wheel
[ ] Song lyrics bag
[X] Line drawings
History of Costume projects
[1/2] Robin Hood report
[ ] Nyonya Peranakan report
Fashion Merchandising projects
[X] Retailing research report
[X] Buying report
[ ] Final report

So basically i have to finish all this in two weeks time or less. aiya. I think i can do it la. Me the woman.

-----------------------------------

Anyway that's it for an update. boring kan i just told u what happened in the past few weeks and listed out stuff i need to do. hahah. Not in the mood to give you a good description.

another time la.

0 comments :

Post a Comment