Saturday, May 05, 2007

No rest for the wicked

I didn't get that before. Now i do, and oh boy, i sure do.
Cos today is one of those days.

Escapism day.
So what if i whine, i can do whatever i want, screw all of you.
I woke up at 9am, problems strewed in through my phone.
Felt like chucking my phone and having the satisfaction of watching it and hopefully my problems along with it crack into a million pieces.
Slept again at 11am, cos i just couldn't take the crappy shit coming through my phone.
Woke up again at around 3pm.
Aha, new messages, new problems.
This time phone was found on the floor, a far fall from my loft bed.
Maybe in my sleep, i subconsciously chucked it, unsuccessfully.
Answered the fucking messages and decided to go back to sleep.
*Have you begun to understand why i like to sleep so much?*
Wake up at around 9pm. Feeling hungry and lonely.

That's the thing you know, i feel so lonely, but i just really rather not be with people sometimes. I just want to be left alone but i feel lonely. That is something i just don't get.

Now.
I just...ahhh...i'm just sick of everything lah.
I don't even want to do anything right or wrong.
I'm hurt and confused.
One moment its oh i care take your time
the next is do it now.
You just don't get it.
I don't want to do it cos its right, cos i have to do it.
I don't care to do anything of the sort.
I want to do it cos i want to do it.
But you just can't understand that can you?
You who are supposed to be the one who loves me, the one who cares
but you are the one who keeps bugging me about every single freaking thing on planet earth.
So go on, leave, forget all about me cos it's so damned easy.
I'm just so sick of being pushed around, people forcing me to do this do that.
Fuck all of you.

Don't message me, call me or say anything to me. Please i beg you. Don't. I'm too tired to care or listen. Cos you don't listen. You say you do, you say you understand, but really you don't. Cos it all comes back to the same thing, you just don't get it. You always say you listen but you prove in the next that you haven't. I tell you not to say anything, but you just have to bring it up at least once, otherwise you cannot tahan cannot sleep isit? Does it make you glad that i have no one to tell but you, and now you don't listen so i have no one but this fucking blog? I think it does you know. All my misery and hurt just makes you happy in some way somehow.

It's never enough. You just don't see it.