Friday, May 04, 2007

The Notebook

Leave a Comment
Didn't see it until today, even though it came out in 2004.
I wish i had someone like that, to read to me everyday, to love me everyday, in hopes that one day i'll come back, no matter when, just one day.
No matter when.

I cried buckets.

Cos i know its just a movie, and i know its just wishful thinking.

--

You can't make it right.
You can't make me do it.

Cos the thing is, i don't care anymore.
I don't care.
And you forced me to it.
I just don't care anymore.

And if this is love, then i don't want it.
I reject this "love".
Love is not making people do things.
Love inspires people to do things.
Or maybe that's just wishful thinking again.

I just want to go far far away.
To die old and alone and chance getting eaten by my cat.
I don't want anybody.

I just want people to leave me alone.

0 comments :

Post a Comment