Tuesday, June 19, 2007

FGA Ipoh

2 comments
Interesting thing i picked up from the hobbit's lair :

If you ask for the wrong thing at the wrong time, God says 'No'
If you ask for the right thing at the wrong time, God says 'Slow'
If you ask for the wrong thing at the right time, God says 'Grow'
If you ask for the right thing at the right time, God says 'Go'

--

Here Hobbit, this is something that i'm sure you miss. Outreach Cam-whoring!!!
From FGA Ipoh, photo courtesy of Ronald, thanks so much for the pics!Eishhh, what lah! Nothing better to take, but i like the picture! Very candid shot of me, a natural smile which is usually very rare in photos.Interesting shot, this was during the mini bootcamp! See my sis, in her NO FUR ad tshirt doing i have no idea what.Everything in the cinema ah, is BIGGER you know?!?!
Now this is more like ME!! Haha.. See what Drea is doing in the background! Tsk tsk tsk...

2 comments :

  1. I'm featured, I'm featured, I'm featured!!! *sing song voice*
    YAY!!!! ya, i miss home!!!! *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  2. that picture of you sitting with the milo was taken by me remember...I was playing around with the camera...
    so my photography skills not bad la..hehe...

    ReplyDelete