Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lots

Lots of halfwritten posts, that can't be put up here.
It's too public.
It sucks you know. This blog is getting to be soooo fake.
Not that the stuff i do post up isn't real.
But it's only barely scratching the surface of me.
I can't post up things i really feel, cos *oooh* it might offend people.
I can't post up angry posts, cos *oooh* Christians can't be angry like that.
I can't post up things that i really want to post up, controversial things, things about people that people need to know, because *ooohh* i might get flamed.
This blog has become an announcement post.

All those halfwritten posts...they're going somewhere of course.
Somewhere which needs a password to get in.
And there all my heartfelt anger, happiness, all the straight from the heart stuff lie, dormant.
In wait for its only reader, me.