Wednesday, August 01, 2007

C(here's) to being brutal

Leave a Comment
I'm trying very hard not to start off this post with an, "I'm so sick of.."

So since i didn't start with an, "i'm so sick of...",
Haha what can i say, i could only be detained that long.

I am so sick of lying, being lied to and seeing lies in action.

Now that i'm done venting, here's a side note for all you very caring people [i'm being sarcastic here, in case you couldn't tell]:
Please don't flood my email or mobile inbox with curious questions like WHO was it that lied to me, WHAT actually happened and/or WAS it me.

---

Okay, done venting!
This long long break from school has really given me a whole lot more time to build up proper relationships with people, catch up on my reading and think. I am so so glad i took it, even though people have been concerned that i might just waste my time during.

Taking all these trips here there and everywhere, i really had fun! Thank you to all who participated in these things, i enjoyed every moment of getting to know you and being with you, having good clean fun with you. And for those yet to join me soon in my upcoming little joyrides, i'm sooo looking forward to being with you all.

You are all worthy of my time.

You are all worth my time.

[I know i know, proper English erin, but it just doesn't sound the same]

That's what i wanted to convey to you all today.
C(here's) to being brutal.
[If you didn't get that...sigh why WHY?]

0 comments :

Post a Comment