Thursday, January 03, 2008

9.06PM

Leave a Comment
Lesson #1 to be learnt in the new year : don't mess with it if it's good enough.
Lesson #2 : Save everything before you change anything.

Explains the current look of the blog. Just so you know, we are UNDER RENOVATION. Segala kesulitan amat dikesali.

edit: I have miraculously managed to recover the original template. Phew! All panic has subsided, renovation sign still up though.

edit: I have miraculously managed to accidentally delete everything again, without saving, yet again. No more panic attacks, but annoyance is building up. I should just go to sleep.

edit: I have miraculously managed to recover the template that i want. I will stop all this soon and just go to sleep before i die of a severe heart attack when i accidentally delete everything again.

edit: it's 11.48PM. I have managed to get it to look exactly like i want it to. Soon has come and gone, now i'm finally gonna leave. Really.

0 comments :

Post a Comment