Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Update

Leave a Comment

Wow, i’ve been busy busy busy in the last week or so. So many things going on, but it’s finally come to an end as i start my next semester tomorrow. I’m finally not free anymore people, so stop taking for granted that i’m free to do everything =)
I have something to show you.

It’s from a little project i did recently, which really was a big project for me. I’m not sure whether it’s completely okay to show you the whole image yet but here’s a "censored" one.
You see the dress in these pictures? I made it! Woo hoo! My first step to costuming! So exciting!
I had always had this itch to try costume design, especially to work with the theatre, Broadway, whatever… so i’ve scratched at least a bit off that itch =)  This makes me yearn for the wardrobe stylist life, to try my best to help people achieve the look, the mood, the feel that they’re going for in any scene. I think it’d be hard work but really satisfying. We’ll see then, now that i have this decorating my wall.

0 comments :

Post a Comment