Monday, October 19, 2009

Give it up already

Leave a Comment
like any little girl playing dress up with mommy's veil and tee tottering high heels, i harbored dreams of a beautiful wedding. My wedding. It may not have been conventional, or normal, or even close to anything you could possible think of, but it was a dream no less.

I realize that i have to give it up, for the good of the gospel. I've got to seriously think of what my heart is like, whether i just want it cos my dreams are this fantastic certain way or whether its truly for the good of the gospel. In no way does that mean i am giving up the gospel in my wedding or in my life, but i am certainly having to reconsider a lot of things.

On an off tangent, did you know that artists works are most expensive after they die? Just a stray thought.

0 comments :

Post a Comment