Monday, April 19, 2010

My 1st post as a Mrs

2 comments
Hello! I'm back from my honeymoon! I'm still sick from the wedding, had a sore throat on the wedding day itself and the flu developed throughout the honeymoon. Fun. We were in Penang for a week, and saw a lot of fun things together. I like to call myself an excellent tourist, cos i somehow manage to find cool places to visit even in places you'd never imagine, like Penang.

I'll keep this short cos i still have much to do, cleaning up and sorting stuff out, paying people =P and all, so this is just to say i'm back and look forward to hearing more from Mrs Miller.

I have to say though, my ring is a heavy burden to bear, cos of the words it bears. I struggle with them everyday but it's a blessing and a joy to struggle with those words, the promise i made to God.

2 comments :