Tuesday, April 24, 2012

11 out of 25

Leave a Comment

another 5 things accomplished. found a good craft storage system, using clear stackable shoe boxes from Daiso, albeit rm5 per box. Have sewn a lot more since my sewing machine came back, made a clown suit, sewn up some curtains and a pair of scalloped shorts is in the works now. Got my hair cut a couple of months back but didn't blog about it til now, in Feb to be exact. Everyone says it suits me more. I'm still not sure. Organized my portfolio, have put together proper photos and documentation of things that i have done. Read 3 new books, the Hunger Games trilogy to be specific. I loved it! Really exciting.

On the way: trying a bread recipe from Jamie Oliver this Weds, fixing up a few pieces of old clothing too.

0 comments :

Post a Comment