Saturday, August 13, 2005

Getting used to it.

Leave a Comment
It's tough getting used to being alone, stuck at home, with not many friends and a thus-non-existent social life. I feel so alone, with a craving for something, someone to talk to, chocolates and just company. My parents annoy me with their small talk and concerns. I know they mean well but it annoys me. Retail therapy didn't help much either, i no longer get any consolation with new clothes or earrings. This situation makes me even more frustrated and sad. I just feel like not getting out of bed all the time and just sleeping my life away, because in my sleep there is no pain, no sorrow. in fact i don't even know what happens around me when i'm asleep, and i guess thats why i'm so surly when people wake me up from my sleep. Cos i just want to run away, hide from this consciousness of life going on around me, and that i can't help this situation.

However, i should console myself with the presence of the Lord with me all the time. I try to, you know. When i'm feeling especially sad or depressed, i tell myself to talk to God, pray, and try to say, "you know, it's okay. You've got God and He won't let you down" I know that for a fact. But for some funny reason, it doesn't really get rid of my problems. I'll have to deal with my problems with God in hand... I can't do it myself for sure... But knowing that doesn't stop me from feeling sad or depressed.

That's why i don't agree with some evangelists that say, "God is the greatest. Accept Jesus in your life and all your problems will go away". That's crap! Look at Job, look at me. But if you accept Jesus in your life, He will be your strength to survive these problems, they won't go away, but you will have courage to go through them knowing that God is on your side and that He will never leave you. He never gives you something too big for you to handle. And ultimately, your faithfulness will be rewarded twenty times over...

0 comments :

Post a Comment