Saturday, August 27, 2005

I Hate my situation

Leave a Comment
Warning: EMo, Bitchy Post

I hate my situation! oh, wait, did i already say that? Yeah.

What kind of situation might i be in, you may ask. I'm in a situation where i'm stressed - because of this STRESS, i'm experiencing late-in-life ezcema, which is all over my leg, my elbows and my life! - and i've just broken up with my bf for higher causes - which totally sux because who am i to argue with God? - and worse off, he doesn't miss me as much as i miss him - which leaves me wondering whether he really loved me as much as he said he did - not to mention, an argument that happened which spilled out some not-so-nice details of my past that i don't need to remember - especially not from the hypocrites that it came out of - i hate this whole situation.

I feel like GOd is there, He's always there...but thats all...He's just there, looking at me, hurting feeling like shit but doing nothing. In times like these, the devil tries to get a stronghold i guess. So i must be strong, trust in the Lord... Easier said than done, no?

0 comments :

Post a Comment