Friday, August 12, 2005

Past Post...

Leave a Comment
XBFs

I was just suddenly thinking about my xbfs...

1st - i still have a slight thing for him....although it is overshadowed by BouncingNinjaTurtle's wonderfullness... aww...how maudlin...broke up cos of a misunderstanding....so actually it was for no good reason...i guess we weren't meant to be together

2nd - i never EVER want to remember why i was attracted to him in the first place. never really got together and never really broke apart

3rd - my longest relationship (so far)...2 yrs...wasted...cheated on me, several times then left me for Smelly...hah....what a guy...i have fantastic taste

4th - this time it was my mistake...

well the latest one........still together and i hope he never becomes the 5th

Spotted @ 10:12 PM 0 second hand roses

That was what i posted several months ago. Now he's fifth...
But we're still good, great friends. Which is more than i can say for the rest. Thank God for small mercies...

0 comments :

Post a Comment