Friday, August 12, 2005

Miracles Happen

Leave a Comment
-Kuchi Rat has passed away. i'm not sure what caused his death but i'm pretty sure it's the haze. I came back yesterday and he was just lying there. He was breathing but taking rather ragged breaths. i knew he was dying, but i can't do much. i knew that he wouldn't last through the night. And my guess was right, i woke up this morning and he was gone. I wonder if hamsters go to heaven, whether they have souls... but i know that God will take care of all that He created so i know that Kuchi Rat's in safe hands now.

-He's leaving. Going to find God. I wish him all the best. I know God will reveal Himself to whoever who looks for Him and thus, i have faith that he will find what he's looking for. I might have pissed him off abit before he left, so i say, i'm sorry. I'm sorry i couldn't pray for you then, i promise you will always be in my prayers and we'll continue our cleansing journey when you get back.

-The haze miraculously cleared after the Impressions presentation. God is good and He gives us alot. it was clear all the way home for me. Miracles happen...

0 comments :

Post a Comment