Sunday, September 11, 2005

How angry can i get?

Leave a Comment
number one: MY un-committee is falling apart on me every opportunity they get
number two: APPARENTLY its my fault.
number three: Sum nerved ass jackoff piece of shit that happens to be my ex boyfriend thinks he has every right to tell me that well, it IS my fault.
number four: My belooooooooooooooved MaternalParental decides this period of time to bug me to NO END and thinks that i will welcome this "motherly" whatever nonsense with open arms.
number five: SO i snapped at her a little! She was bugging me...
number six: The same nerved ass jackoff piece of shit who so happens to be my exboyfriend decides, "oh, i wont talk to you if you are rude to your mother".
number seven:ARRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

there is no number eight, because i have died of brain seizure.

0 comments :

Post a Comment