Monday, September 19, 2005

Party? episode2

Leave a Comment
again i wouldnt say that it was a party, more like a gathering... not to celebrate but to commemorate Sharm being a blessing to all of us and now going somewhere else to bless others. I managed to persuade D to go for it cos he originally didn't want to. Anyway, truth be told, the dinner was quite boring. D was sick, the girls were gossiping so i wasn't really with a good chatty group, so i just sat by myself although there were occasions where people asked me if anything was wrong or to sit nearer to the group, but i just rather be alone.

After that, at Swensen's in SS2, haha, had a sickly ice cappucino *now i know, if i want ice cappucino, i'll go to Coffee Bean* that weakly reminded me of drain water trying to look like my paint bottle after i'm done painting. In other words, it sucked. Tasted like mild coffee flavoured water. What a waste of nine bucks. Sigh

Anyway, i really have to go and finish my project now. i'm 60% done and 40 more to go...not to mention the history test i have to study for. Egh...

0 comments :

Post a Comment