Monday, September 19, 2005

Reading into the past

1 comment
I spent some time reading my past posts. Discovering that i'm quite an angry person and for totally useless reasons too. I have decided certain things:

number one: i'm not going to die because we separated. OF COURSE NOT!
number two: I don't need him.
number three: I *grudgingly admit* that i am a bit happier without him.
number four: after the previous three, everything is going to be about ME!
number five: hehe, and God too...

Yep, there you have it. I have also planned certain things for the growth of my walk with God. I'm posting this up here so whoever is reading this can know and perhaps if interested, can help me along the way and be accountable for me...

number one: Keep up with Daniel, StDavinus cos they are hungry for the Word, as i should be.
number two: Pray a whole lot more, bring everything to God and let Him fight the battles for me.
number three: Depend on God. Tough i know, but at the end of the road, there's no where else for me to depend on so...this should be relatively easier for me.
number four: Make more good friends and cultivate a long lasting loyal Godly friendship with my old and new friends.

That's about it so far. I know D wants me to go for counselling, but well, i'm not sure about that yet. So i'll think about it alittle bit more. *honestly, i think i shouldn't be pressured into doing this*

Blekk Blekks...

1 comment :

  1. Davin isnt that great la......try keeping up with God...now thats a challenge...in any case...will pray for u

    ReplyDelete