Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Blekk

Leave a Comment
I think i need to get out of the house and start going on casual dates again. Not that there are no lack of guys since...you know...but then, i have higher standards now and some of the guys are too scared to approach me even. I was reminded that Martin once said that my boyfriend must be very smart. Haha. Well, my appearance in this regard certainly helps me rid myself of cowardly guys anyway. If they don't have the guts, they don't deserve me. Can't stand losers like those.

I believe God helps those who help themselves. So if i don't help myself, nobody else is gonna do the job for me...

Blekk!!! Ok, here's the deal, readers*please note i'm only referring to those who actually have some form of friendship with me* intro la to some cute guys... Hhahaahaha...i'm only joking. I might be desperate but i'm not that desperate. So until i find some worthy guy, i will *blekk* enjoy this alone time, besides, i get to shop without botheration! and i tell you, i have been shopping ALOT!

Well, re: the whole b/u incident, its over and i think i need to remind myself of the post i set up a few weeks back about laying down the law of conversations between us. So, just friends is great minus the stupid-serious-makemecry-angrifying-lecturing-words of unwanted wisdom. Good oso la, i have no obligation or inclination to accept or decline any of his LOGICAL advice. Blekk.

And so, there's an update on my sad pathetic love life of the past two months. Ergh. Why aren't there more NICE, reasonably good looking*or at least to me la* guys? Not to mention intelligent la...Sigh

0 comments :

Post a Comment