Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Lately...

Leave a Comment
Let me see::...

1st October
-mad rush to purchase all my materials for the mood box process today. Although in the end i still couldn't find the pink glitter, dang. So i started cutting everything of relevance into shape and organised them all neatly into a box, although the neat status changed very soon after.
-grandpa & grandma moved into the apartment on the other wing of my apartment block. After they were settled in, we went for dinner together. It's so rare that we do, so no matter what short family time we can get, it's highly cherished. My grandparents are not getting any younger...
-finally visited Cat's Whiskers! Yay! Bought two tops and a beautiful hair clip. It's so color coordinated. So i got a brown top, that looks abit retro, with a lace up bust and big poofy sleeves. It's cool, looks like what robin hood's daughter would wear HAHA. The other one i got is pink and purple, indian kinda tunic. Anyway, enough about that.

2nd October
-mad rush to find the glitter and now the styrofoam cutter! The stupid thing decided to break on me when i really wanted to finish up the cutting last night. Swen came around with me, first to ss24, then old klang road, then section14. Sheesh, serious petrol devouring.
-followed swen back home. Helped design a new image for bootcamp. looks preeetyy cool
-Impressions practice, learnt a new dance. Crazy fast and crazy lot of moves. I'll be surprised if i can remember the moves well by saturday, cos thats the presentation oredi!!!
-bootcamp meeting, blekk. Usual la...
-giler tried to finish my work.......spill into the next day................

3rd October
-i skipped morning and the first afternoon class AGAIN! gonna die and fail, then die again!
-Passed up my stupid romantic mood box
-Did my presentation and went home and SLEPT!!!!!

until now la..............

0 comments :

Post a Comment