Friday, October 28, 2005

Insomnia

Leave a Comment
Insomnia? No...i know i don't have that. I'm just depressed and i can't sleep for fear of what dreams sleep brings. And also because i have been in deep-Sleeping-Beauty-worthy-sleep for 18 hours yesterday (and i thought 15hours was my biggest record)

So i thought i would reply some answers and address certain people who have been missing me lately

To all FCA16 peeps, sorry i haven't been around to kacau u guys, to bully you...Make jokes when it gets boring.
SPecial note to Zizi, so sorry about the English Project.
Atika, don't know whether you read this but yeah, miss you too. I know what you miss. You miss me bullying you
Adelyn, you sesat woman. Blekk
Kristie, you oso sesat. Hehehe
Anyway, to all, i'll be back after the hols, so see you then.

0 comments :

Post a Comment